- The World can read entries set to be world-accessible
- All site users can see all blog entries
- Users can only see blogs for people who share a course
- Users can only see blogs for people who share a group
- Users can only see their own blog
Even more interesting, I think, is the discussion that the community has had around how blogs should function in Moodle. Definitely worth taking a few minutes to read the vision of how all of Moodle’s component systems work to supplement the blogging experience instead of combining it into one tool. (For instance, Moodle blogs will not support comments.)
Regardless, I love seeing Moddle moving in this direction, and I love the thoughtful approach the community is taking.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.