Carolyn Foote tagged me, so here are five things that only a few people might know about me…
1. I’m a direct descendant of William Bradford, a Pilgrim on the Mayflower and the second governor of Massachusetts. (A cousin is a card carrying member of the Mayflower Society.) John Proctor of Crucible fame is also among my ancestors. Maybe that’s where my dark side comes from.
2. My first car was a “wild plum” AMC Javelin with a Pierre Cardin designed interior. (Can’t believe I found a picture of one…) Talk about sticking out in high school…
3. I was never really into technology until the Internet…in fact, my second date with my wife, Wendy was her bringing her computer over to my apartment on our second date and we fired up that 14.4 modem. The rest, as they say, is history.
4. The only home run I ever hit in Little League was the day the girl I “loved” showed up to watch the game. Only problems were that Dede came to see Richie, not me, and my whole face was covered with poison ivy and calamine lotion at the time. I was such a catch.
5. My daughter Tess is named after one of my favorite books of all time. Not that I necessarily want her to emulate the Hardy heroine…but when I was in high school, for some reason that book just stayed with me.
Technorati Tags: weblogged
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.